In the July 2, 2010 post I explained my policy with regard to changing the content of posts after the day the posts have been published on the blog.
While I change bad links and incorrect formatting without notification, I believe that changing blog posts’ content warrants disclosure.
Over time I have made corrections to content on various blog posts. These corrections generally have been for reasons of (factual) accuracy and – for better readability – to correct typos and/or incorrect extraneous wording.
A list of these corrections is seen below. This list indicates the posts corrected and the reason for such corrections. The error as seen in the original posting is seen in bold: